Sunday, April 4, 2010

God bless me

Long time din't update my blog - -
Recently really many things happened.
Finally my family & my problem is alomost settle.
But i hope that won't just tahan few days

I really need my family beside me to support me and cheer me up !
I knew that i make my daddy & mummy dissapointed many times.
I just can say sorry to you all.
I know i what also don't tell you you guys will more worried about me,
But me is like this.
I also got think before to change myself
But i can't ! )x
I almost try my best to do it as well

You all working come back tired, pressure already enough
I don't want you all come back home i still keep on giving you all pressure
I don't want see you all sam.fu !
Sorry TT
But now you all know what i want, i know what you all want.
That's it !
Hope i can be happy with you all.

Tonight,
i have to go baibai.
I don't want, because of i scare ;'(
I really damn scare,
I don't want fa dian with you all.
My heart will pain !
Yesterday night i scare until sleep with my mummy =(
Baby until now i just baby time to sleep with you.
Yesterday i feel so worm that you sleep beside me again.
I feel that i still chun zai - ING inside your heart.

Anywhere ~
After today hope my things will everythings settle.
God bless me !

Daddy & mummy I love you. <3


B,
Thanks you keep on staying beside me to cheer me up & keep on support me.
And let my parents know what i want
I feel happy and gam.dong
Thanks !
Iloveyou.

No comments:

Post a Comment