Thursday, March 18, 2010

On tired !

Phew ~
Just came from from B there,
Early in the morning go B house.
Together cook with jiejie give ah.B , liang bai li eat..

After that i chao B take me go swimming ;)
Weeeeeee *
Me, jiejie, B, ahB, liang bai li go swimming lu..
We have fun at there,
GHOShhh ~*
The sun was so BIG !
My leg injude by liang bai li,
Aduii ~
Sakit-NYA *

Now we all is black in colour jor - -
Haa ;D
So tired *
Than together daobao dim.sum go B there eat...
We all already so hungry,
All look super duper tired !
Hahahahahah xDD

Oh man ~
Long time din't do execise - -
This saturday maybe go swimming again with my cousin..
Wah-lao-ye ~


My daddy now call me go study - -
Aiiks TT
Is hard to find work now..
Maybe will with meow go study learn hair guaa ...
Any comment ?



--- ON TIRED ---

2 comments: