Saturday, March 13, 2010

- -

Now result is over - -
I don't know what i going to do next step @@
Aiiks TT
FAN !
Yesterday with meow king many things,
She wanna to learn hair,
Me also, BUT, wanna at level 0 start to work.
Maybe scare work jor, feel like so sam fu. =X
Still thinking i want how

Today is what white colour valentinet day. ( my fei B say ehh)
Anywhere ~
Happy valentinet day B ! ^^
LOL !!
Yesterday work, than drunk 9 jor..
Apa saya buat pun tak tau @@
The next day fei B just keep laughing me
Aduii ><
So bad nah !
Tuesday is me and fei B together 1 month,
like many things want celebrate gam - -
Hahaha xDD
Don't tell you all ahh xP
Bleukk =P
I wanna write many things de,
But semua sudah lupa - -
Haa ;D



I have a suck family !
THEY ALWAYS IS RIGHT,
FOR ME,
I'M ALWAYS WRONG!

No comments:

Post a Comment