Tuesday, March 9, 2010

You in my heart just like a tatto .

Now i together with a fei B,
Ehh ~
Why i call her fei B if you guy know her you will know why xP

Together with her almost few weeks,
Feeling not bad =]
We will continue together as well as we can.
I know that we like this relationship is not much people will argee,
BUT, if we don't give up they can't do anythings to us.
I belive myself ;D

Nowdays,
Got happiness, got sadness.
Sure like that, if not what call life =X
Ngam mou ~
Star from now, got LIANG BAI LI accompany me play..
Yipiii ~*
I won't be so bored !
Play with her so fun, miss that time when we play together.
XD

I maybe will become kindergarden teacher soon,
Hua-lao-ye ~
Impossible man ~
Unbelive !
Many friend asked me, is that real - -
Hahahahahahahaha ;D
Sure la, guys.
Is real ohh ~

I miss my friends so much,
You guys still okay recently ?
After form 5 we lost contact already - -
Aiiks TT
Damn fucking miss you all la oiii !
I miss my fei b & liang bai li TOO . (x
This thursday take result lu,
hope can see you all la =)

Fei B ah fei B ~
Got guai guai mou lehh..
Weeeeeeee *
Love ya . =3

No comments:

Post a Comment