Thursday, March 11, 2010

SPM result.

Today finally the result is come out,
My result still macam biasa noh - -
Haa ;D
BM FAIL ! = =
My broken english get D
Aduiiii ><

Work for whole life, XD
Don't know what stud what.
All friend cry because of they can study the college that they want.
Gong hei sai ! ^^
How i get my result,
Wanna start work.
Keep want go hang out.. =]
Haa ;D

Ben lai today go sing k with meow de,
But she fong fei gei jor noh.
But, is alright.
Me and my fei B go back to her pub there minum arak ;)
Really long time din't drink !
Damn guai !
Than call liang bai li come accompany me play.
Although we meet awhile but we enjoy all the time x)
I'm happy * =D

After that want went back home already,
We go buy dim sam & cha xiu bao eat - -
Me and liang bai li bi sai eat cha xiu bao.
Fianlly i WIN ! XD
Bangga-NYA ~*
Hahahahahaha =]
Next time we play again.. :)

Anywhere ~
I'm enjoying my life..
Next tuesday is me and my fei B together one month anniversry..
Wow man ~
So fast hor..
We continue ga.yao baaaa ~
Nothing can nan dao us !


* YOU ! FUCKING OFF IN OUR LIFE !
BUZZ OFF !

No comments:

Post a Comment